February 06, 2014

My Valentine's {Etsy} Wish List


As my favorite holiday inches closer and closer, I cannot help but be overly excited to celebrate.  No one quite understands why I love Valentine's Day so much, except my mother, who feels the same way about the holiday as I do.  Maybe it's because as a child our house would turn into a love shack on February 1 (complete with heart rugs, wreaths, lights, and garland...everywhere), or maybe it's because there were constantly baked goods and Valentine's candies in my house... who knows.  All I know is that as a 22-year-old with my own apartment, I am starting to build my own Valentine's collection (and luckily, my mother still shares hers).

Being an Etsy shop owner, I am on Etsy every day, without fail.  The creative people of the world are throwing these amazing things in front of me, pressuring me to buy all of their beautiful homemade goodies.  I may or may not have succumbed to the pressure and purchased a few items, but the rest are on my Valentine's Day Wish List.

Here are the Etsy items I am drooling over right now...

















No comments:

Post a Comment