January 25, 2013

Feeling Inspirational


As I sit here packing my bag to go to California for the weekend, I think about how lucky I am.  I am lucky to have such amazing opportunities and lucky to have such incredible friends.  Besides being able to go on this weekend getaway with my girlfriends, this week has given me many other things to be thankful for.  On Sunday I said goodbye to my mom, dad and brother after spending the best weekend here in Austin with them.  On Monday I was off from school and got to spend the day relaxing and setting up my new bedroom.  On Tuesday I started my internship with Launch787 and Austin Fashion Week.  On Wednesday I was able to unwind in a sweaty yoga class with a longtime friend.  Yesterday I watched my mom send hundreds of her Valentine's truffles off to be sold at Saks Fifth Avenue.  This morning I am packing my bag, and about to leave on a plane for California.

Why are you lucky?  What are you thankful for?

Focusing on all the positive in our lives really helps us forget about the negative things in our lives.  We need to be thankful for what we do have, instead of dwelling on what we don't.  Most importantly, we need to be thankful for the pretty little things in our lives.  As you can see, I am having one of those moments where I am feeling a bit inspirational.  So I thought I'd share a few inspirational quotes with you that have really touched me.







(All photos from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment