November 30, 2012

Let the Hanukkah Countdown Begin


It is hard to believe that it is almost December and it still 80 degrees outside.  It is also hard to believe that Hanukkah is only one week away!  Don’t get me wrong; we are lucky that we get to celebrate for 8 days, but it is sad that most people (and by people I mean students) are not able to celebrate at home with their families.  Hanukkah is too early this year…and even earlier next year.  

But since "tis this season to be jolly," I hope everyone is going to make the best of the Jewish holidays.  One way I plan to do that is by making fun little Hanukkah treats for all of my friends.  Here are a few sweet treats that look pretty delicious (thank you, Martha).  


Monogrammed Hanukkah Cookies

Chocolate Marshmallow Dreidels

Glitter Ball Cookies

Or I could always go for one of my mother's sweet treats!

Cookies and Creme Hanukkah Truffles

Hanukkah Cake with Glitter Accents

Hanukkah Glitter Truffles


No comments:

Post a Comment